About Clinic Service
Founded in 1974 as a medical billing company, Clinic Service has never strayed from its mission: To Maximize the Profit for Physicians and Medical Practices. Our market leadership in medical billing and other supporting services is a result of our fantastic internal culture and focus on customer service.
The Clinic Service culture is founded on learning and personal growth. We believe there is no difference between leadership and education. To this end, our staff participate in a minimum of 40 hours of training annually on a variety of subjects, all relating to increasing their engagement and performance.
To give our clients the best experience possible, we focus on continually improving the efficiency of our operations. Through a bi-annual evaluation, as well as ongoing automation and workflow refinement, we strive to work smarter so we can help you do the same.
The Clinic Service family is a group of outstanding people who genuinely care about the medical providers they serve. Collectively, our team comes together to help millions of people receive great medical care from our physicians. We value making a positive difference in our community and the world.
As a premier medical billing company focused on company culture, our goal is to create an inclusive, results-oriented, stimulated learning environment for our staff. We push our staff to utilize their knowledge and reach their goals through open, honest communication. We reward performance, improvement, and commitment.
Our commitment to our people is reflected in the average tenure of employees who work at Clinic Service. Nearly 30 percent of our employees have worked for Clinic Service for over 10 years, and our average tenure is eight years.
At Clinic Service, we strive to make a long-lasting impact on the physicians and medical practices we serve.
- Be honest, open, and authentic with your communication.
- Say “Thank You.”
- Have fun.
- Be present, do your part, and eagerly contribute.
- Show respect, earn respect, and give respect.
- Help others. Volunteer your capabilities. Mentor all.
- Ask for help.
- Be part of the solution. This is a team-based environment.
- Do not simply set an example. Be the example.
- Do not assume. Question and constructively challenge.
- Listen to and support each other and our clients as if they were your family.
- Manage your emotions. Own the impact of your ideas, actions, and words.
- Keep focused on the professional effort.
- Encourage and recognize good work.
- Think of better ways. Explore every potential to provide opportunities for transformation.
- Take responsibility for your future.
- Win together.