Medical Billing Services for Anesthesiologists
We’re pleased to provide medical billing services for anesthesiologists and anesthesiology practices.
Our medical billing specialists understand the specific coding and billing guidelines for all aspects of anesthesiology medical billing, including:
- Pre-anesthesia assessments
- Time calculations
- Base units (anesthesia CPT codes based on the complexity of the surgery)
- Special units that are permissible to bill
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Medical Billing
The financial health of your practice is directly correlated to timely billing and account reimbursement. This is where Clinic Service can step in and help you maximize your profits. Let us us handle the paperwork, so you can spend your time doing what you do best – treating patients.
- Increase reimbursements
- Maximize cash flow
- Less hassle/peace of mind
- Less overhead
- More money in your pocket
Why You Should Choose Clinic Service
- Personal accountability and intimate customer care are part of our core values.
- A team member is always available to talk with you and find answers to your questions.
- It’s easy to do business with us. We know your business and we care.
- Outsourcing your medical billing is smart. Clients discover that we can do it more efficiently and cost effectively than doing it in-house (we have been doing this for more than 40 years so we should do it better!)
Read About Recent Updates in Anesthesiology
- What Anesthesiologists Should Know About Zika Virus Infection
- The Increasingly Complex Business of Anesthesiology
Clinic Service is current on the latest Medicare regulations and modifying policies as they relate to anesthesiology medical billing, including frequency limitations and qualifying ICD-10 codes.
Call for a Free Consultation
We’re located in Denver, Colorado, and we collect an average of 99.7% of the medical claims we process making us one of the top medical billing companies in the country.