We Set the Bar for Best Practices in Medical Billing
At Clinic Service, we consistently increase revenue for our clients. A 30% increase in revenue is typical. How do we do it? We focus on optimizing medical billing and coding processes to decrease the amount of time and effort required to maximize revenue. Statistics from our clients speak for themselves:
15% – Average decrease in denial rates
30 – Average days in accounts receivable
97.6% – Client satisfaction
Our client satisfaction is a direct result of our focus on understanding how to meaningfully improve the financial operations of our customers. We work in close communication with the staff of each client, and integrate ourselves into the daily operation of their practice. We are not satisfied until you are!
What You Can Expect if You Choose to Work With Us
Our Staff is an Extension of Your Staff
- We work as a team with your internal staff to provide support, training and development in your medical practice.
- Every client has a dedicated bookkeeper and two backup bookkeepers who know not only medical billing and coding, they know your business.
- Our staff has a broad knowledge base. Our supervisor leadership team has been with CS for an average of 10 years, and average employee tenure is 8.5 years
- We have a team of medical billing coders.
- Stay appraised of insurance rules and regulations.
Predictable and Dependable
- Personal accountability and intimate customer care are part of our core values.
- A team member is always available to talk with you and find answers to your questions.
- It’s easy to do business with us. We know your business and we care.
- Outsourcing your medical billing is smart. Clients discover that we can do it more efficiently and cost effectively than doing it in-house (we have been doing this for more than 40 years so we should do it better!)
Medical Practice Managers — Learn more about working with Clinic Service.
Physicians — Learn why physicians trust us.
Learn how Clinic Service is different from other medical billing companies.