Predict Your Practices’ Revenue and Cash Flow
Clinic Service hosts webinars on a variety of topics to educate, inform, and interact with leaders in the healthcare industry. Learn new management skills, how to improve systems and processes, and how to improve the profitability of your practice. You’ll learn best practices from industry leaders across a variety of areas in the medical industry. Register to attend our next webinar (see below), or register to be on our early notification list for future programs.
How to Predict Revenue and Cash Flow with 95% Accuracy
Andrew Graham, President and CEO of Clinic Service, presents the secrets to accurately predict cash flow to steadily improve and predict your most valuable asset—cash. Cash is the lifeblood of any medical practice, enabling you to grow and invest to improve service to your patients and employees. Also, Kathleen Matthews, AVP Small Business Banking with UMB Bank, will discuss the importance of managing cash out flow.
You will learn:
- Techniques to accurately predict your revenue and cash flow within 5% of actual collections.
- Proven revenue collection techniques using historical data to predict insurance company/Medicare payments and managing patient liability.
- How to identify the codes and procedures that are most profitable.
- The five numbers you need to know to improve cash flow.
- How to manage cash out flow, improve working capital and asset management.